things that make you feel powerful
- matching lace underwear
- heels (and the clicking noise they make when you walk and you know you lookin hot)
- red lipstick
- perfect coal black eyeliner
- curled hair
- freshly done nails
- cute new clothes
aziz ansari’s voice in the back of my head faintly telling me to treat myself is going to be my downfall
"Pansexuals are just bi with special snowflake syndrome"
"Asexuals just havent found the right person yet"
people not in CA: ‘september is the start of autumn! it’s so nice, it’s chilly and i can wear sweaters/drink hot beverages while watching the leaves turn red/orange/whatever!’
- Don’t be angry at yourself when anxiety/depression flares up. It isn’t your fault and no one blames you and if they do they’re pieces of shit.
- Don’t orbit around your perceived value so much. You’re not the sum total of what you produce.
- Don’t let yourself wonder why people love you. That’s not how it works. There are not stark, individual reasons that a person can enumerate about why they love you. It’s the entire, unique combination of what and who you are.
If you are a man who thinks it’s funny to make misogynist jokes purely to make your female friends uncomfortable/angry, then you are a misogynist. It is not “just a joke.” You literally are finding humor in the discomfort and dehumanization of women. You are not helping, you are not making satire. You are just being misogynist.
Yes, this includes you gay men.
I’m gonna live like tomorrow doesn’t exist
I’m gonna fly like a bird through the night, feel my tears as they dry